Are you a Startup? please take a moment to complete this Survey
(it takes 1 min) http://bit.ly/surstartups
Do you want to know about all the Venture Capital Rounds of Jan 2014?
Yeah, they’re impressive, especially when combined together but I’m going to talk about only the most important rounds.
“To be successful, focus on the most important and ignore everything else,” they said. I agree. You’d too!
Venture Capital Rounds: All VC Rounds Jan 2014 (Part 1)
- Software (16.8%), Finance (9.8%), Health (8.4%), Biotech (8.4%) and Ecommerce (6.8%) industries found their place in the most represented industries.
- In Software industry, Nutanix, based in San Jose, which is a virtualized datacenter platform, raised US$101M.
- In Finance industry, 7 out of 36 raised at least $100M.
- In Health industry, funding ranged between $500K and $43.6M.
- In Biotech industry, Connecticut Bioscience Innovation Fund raised whopping $200M.
- In Ecommerce industry, One King Lane raised $112M.
- Other companies who raised over $50m include Swiss private equity firm Capvis Equity, LegalZoom, Dropbox, NestLabs and more.